- Regular price
- $450.00 NZD
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $450.00 NZD
- Unit price
- Set Up
- Trees That Count
Dimensions: 660mm long x 155mm wide
- Note that the images of the full board show the correct blackwood colour. The artwork images are for design reference only and etched into macrocarpa.
- Sustainably sourced blackwood longboard with laser-etching. The smallest of our board fleet, our bullet board is a mini version of our classic deck. A wee cruiser, this deck is perfect for kids and the young at heart. Each board is laser etched with our bespoke grip design and fitted with inlayed stainless steel bolt hole plates.
- Please note that due to the plant based nature of this board and it's finishing oils, laser etching can cause a small amount of resin to be drawn to the surface of the timber where there are larger expanses of etching. This can occur on the grip side of our rideable boards. This is nothing to worry about, it just means that there can be a slight tackiness and shine to parts of these areas. This will disappear within a few weeks of use.
- (Optional) Choose your deck, then choose to add a laser etched artwork!
- (Optional) A custom inscription to personalise your ride can also be added. Please note the required text in the ‘notes’ box in the checkout.
Each board is unique - boards will vary slightly due to their handcrafted nature and natural grain of the wood.
For each board sold a native tree is planted, helping to restore and maintain New Zealand's environment.
The perfect board for the occasional rider, local commuter or cruiser, the mini bullet board is our smallest and most playful rider. Easy to tuck under your arm and bring into your local cafe/pub/office, the bullet will seamlessly fit into your daily routine/suitcase!
Our bullet boards are sold and shipped fully set up to ensure you have the correct size trucks and wheels for this mini deck:
- Trucks: 83mm (3 1/4) width high-quality raw-finished aluminium
- Wheels: 52mm diameter x 45mm width, 78A (white, stone ground finish)
- Hardware: High quality stainless steel M5
Sourced just 45km from our workshop and with a with a range of tones from chocolatey brown to blonde, this hardwood is a stunning choice for our mini bullet boards and longboards. A super durable timber, blackwood is the perfect material for our rideable range. We recommend the drop-through board for both beginners and more advanced riders.
For each sustainably-grown tree felled, an average of 200 native trees are planted in it’s place. Thank you for helping to regenerate native forests in New Zealand.
|Destination||Standard (NZD)||Free over (NZD)|
|USA & Canada||$45.00||$600|
|Rest of world**||$45.00||$600|
* Minimum order of 150 Euro for European orders and 135 pounds for UK orders
** Includes most of North America, Europe, UK, Asia and the South Pacific. Orders will be refunded if we are unable to ship to your location.
More details about shipping can be found HERE.
TREES THAT COUNT - Working with New Zealanders to plant millions more native trees.
Trees That Count loves trees. Not just any old trees though: Aotearoa’s special native trees. They are a conservation charity bringing together business, community and everyday Kiwis with the vision of helping plant 200 million native trees across the country.
Their aim is to make it easy for Kiwis to make a difference and plant millions more native trees through their community marketplace. This marketplace matches funded and gifted trees with worthwhile planting groups around the country.
That means that for every Paper Rain board you go home with, a New Zealand native tree is planted through Trees That Count on your behalf!
“Planting native trees is one of the most powerful actions we can take to combat climate change, protect our beautiful landscapes, waterways and forests for future generations.”
On behalf of our beautiful Aotearoa: Thank you!